Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Conrad's Baptism

This past weekend we celebrated Conrad's baptism. Yes, 2 baptisms in 1 month! It was such a wonderful day we enjoyed with our family and friends. Conrad (as always) was so well behaved! Even though he was exhausted by the end of the day (okay, we all were) you could tell he liked the extra attention from everyone. Father Adam did the baptism and he did such a great job. We had two other families also having their babies baptized but we felt like he was talking just to us. He is a young priest and is clearly still very excited to be a part of the sacraments. We were thankful to have him be a part of Conrad's special day.


We are blessed to have two really wonderful godparents for Conrad- my sister Jessica and our good friend Stephen. 

Both of our families were so excited to celebrate with us, in addition to some good friends.
 After mass and the baptism, we came back to the house for some lunch and to celebrate. I like my decorations so I must share.




 The weather may not have been exactly what we were wishing for but the day could not have been more perfect.  We feel so blessed to have our sweet little family and to be surrounded by so much love.  


"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the Lord. For his whole life he will be given over to the Lord." 1 Samuel 1:27-28

No comments:

Post a Comment