Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Half Birthday Conrad!

6 months! It's hard to believe how fast this time has gone.  In some ways I feel like it was just yesterday that we were bringing him home and in other ways I feel like I've known him my whole life.  Conrad has the sweetest personality and is honestly the best baby I have ever met.  He has been such an incredible blessing in our lives and motherhood is so much better than I could have imagined. He is learning new things every day and has a really great sense of humor. He thinks Nana and Chloe are the funniest but I'm glad to say I rank up there pretty high!
Some of his favorite things include cuddling with Mommy (okay, maybe that's my favorite), stroller rides, the exersaucer, Mommy's singing, Daddy's beat-boxing, and reading books (his favorites are The Very Hungry Caterpillar and anything Dr.Seuss).


He rolls EVERYWHERE when playing and can now sit up on his own to play! He just started eating rice cereal and loves the spoon and how it feels on his gums but is not actually so wild about the cereal. He's getting better at though so we'll keep trying!

We are thankful for every day with this sweet boy! I wish I could freeze time so he doesn't grow up too quickly but I'm excited to see the little person he's becoming!


No comments:

Post a Comment