Sunday, May 27, 2012

Wedding Weekend

This year we have a lot of friends and family planning to get married. Shawn says we already have 12 on the calendar- I think it's more like 8 in reality but still a lot! Last weekend we were able to celebrate the wedding of one of my best friends, Shannon, to a really great guy, Zach. I had the honor of being one of the bride's maids. Shawn's parents were kind enough to watch Conrad for both the rehearsal and the wedding. Even though we missed him while we were there and EVERYONE asked where he was- it was great to not worry about how he was going to do there (and of course feeding). It was so nice to spend the day on Saturday getting ready with everyone and concentrate on being with friends and Shannon's sweet family. It is rare that I get to concentrate on anything other than my sweet baby (well okay, and other sweet babies when I'm at work). The wedding was beautiful. Shannon's mom did all the decorating and pain-stakingly made all our bouquets. I didn't get any great pictures of her handy-work. It was great to see some of my favorite people (Butler friends) and spend time with the hubby. Hopefully the rest of the year's worth of weddings are as great as this! Congratulations to Shannon and Zach!



No comments:

Post a Comment